Ready In: 45-55 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
Serves: 4-6 people
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan or romano cheese, grated
- 6 Cal-Organic fennel bulbs-large, trimmed
- 1 Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Blanch whole fennel bulbs in boiling water for 10 minutes and drain.
- Halve the bulbs lengthwise and arrange in roasting pan, cut side down. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven and roast for another 10-20 minutes.