Roasted Beets with Squash and Orange
- 5 Cal-Organic Farms Beets, peeled, trimmed, and cut into cubes
- 1/2 Butternut Squash, peeled, hollowed and cut into chunks
- Shaved Orange Peel, from one orange
- 1 large Orange, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon Honey, warmed
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground Black Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. Combine the beets, squash, orange peel and fruit into a large bowl. Add the honey, olive oil, salt, and pepper; toss until well coated.
3. Lay a large piece of foil on a working surface and pour the beet mixture onto half of the sheet. Fold the empty side of the sheet over and crimp the edges to seal. Place the foil package directly on the grill; close grill and cook for one hour, until vegetables are tender.
Recipe and Image from our E-book: Summer Salads and Backyard BBQ