Red Romaine Salad with Lemon Dressing
Ready In: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 6-8 people
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 heads Cal-Organic lettuce - red romaine
- Wash, spin dry and tear Red Romaine into bite-sized pieces (about 12 cups).
- In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk in oil in a stream until dressing is emulsified.
- Add Red Romaine and toss to combine well.