Rainbow Chard and Cheddar Frittata
- 1 bunch Cal Organic Farms Rainbow Chard coarsely chopped
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 small Vidalia Onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 6 large Eggs
- 4 cloves Garlic minced finely
- 1/4 cup Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large frying pan over medium heat add chard, olive oil, onions, salt, and pepper. Saute until tender for about 5 minutes.
3. In a large bowl lightly beat the eggs with the garlic and cheese. Add the egg mixture to the chard mixture.
4. Cook until eggs are set around the edges for about 5 minutes.
5. Transfer to the oven to cook an additional 7-9 minutes.
6. Let cool slightly before cutting into wedges and serving.