Pasta Salad with Nicoise with Avocado
Ready In: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- 1/4 cup basil, fresh chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 4 leaves Cal-Organic lettuce - green leaf
- 2 tbsp black olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup Cal-Organic onion - red, thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocados, peeled and cut into 1" chunks
- 3/4 cup Cal-Organic tomatoes, diced
- 6 oz albacore tuna, canned, water packed, drained and flaked
- 2 cups shell macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- In a small bowl combine dressing, basil, garlic and red pepper flakes, then set aside.
- In a large bowl combine macaroni, albacore, tomato, avocado, red onion and olives. Add dressing and toss.
- Line four plates with lettuce leaves, spoon on salad and serve.