Oriental Orange Spinach
Ready In: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 6 people
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 bunch(s) Cal-Organic spinach
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp sesame seed, toasted
- Remove stems and wash spinach. Place spinach (with water that clings to the leaves) in a large saucepot. Cook, covered, over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally until leaves are just wilted; drain well.
- In same saucepot, combine chicken broth, soy sauce and sugar; bring to a boil. Stir in spinach and orange pieces and heat.
- Serve in individual bowls; sprinkle with sesame seed and serve with additional soy sauce.