Prep Time: 10-15 min.
- 1/2 cup Cal Organic Farms Shredded Carrots
- 2 large Apples, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- A handful of Dried Currants
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Place the shredded carrots, shredded apples, and dried currants in a large salad bowl and toss to mix them thoroughly.
2. In another bowl, whisk or beat the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper together until they are well blended.
3. Pour the oil mixture over the carrots and apples, toss to coat them, and serve at once.
Recipe and Image from our E-book: Festive Holiday Recipes