Leeks with Feta & Dill
- 4 -5 Cal-Organic leeks, washed & sliced in half
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. feta, crumbled for garnish
- 1 stem fresh dill, for garnish
1. Turn the slow cooker to high.
2. Add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker except for the feta and dill and season well. Stir once to combine. The liquid should come about half way up the sides of the bowl; add more stock as necessary. Cover and cook for 30 minutes on high.
3. Check the vegetables after 30 minutes and cook longer for a softer vegetable mixture. When ready to serve, drain the remaining vegetable stock and serve warm garnished with some crumbled feta and fresh dill.
Recipe & Image from our E-book: Hearty Slow Cooker Recipes