Hot Potato Salad
- 2 lbs Cal-Organic red potato
- 1 small Cal-Organic red onion
- 3 stalks Cal-Organic celery
- 1/2 Cal-Organic red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. celery seeds
- 1/4 cup Cal-Organic parsley, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
1. Peel and dice potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes. Chop onion, celery and bell peppers.
2. Put potatoes, onion, celery and peppers in the slow cooker and mix.
3. Mix together vinegar, water, oil, sugar and celery seeds. Pour over potato mixture and gently toss.
4. Cover and cook on low for 4 – 4 1/2 hours.
5. Add minced parsley, cooked, crumbled bacon and combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh herbs and serve hot.
Recipe & Image from our E-book: Hearty Slow Cooker Recipes