Grilled Fish and Potato on Rosemary Skewers with Curry
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Curry Powder, more or less to preference
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh Cal-Organic Farms Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 pound Halibut, cut into large cubes
- 1 pound Cal-Organic Farms Fingerling Potatoes, parboiled, halved
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 6 firm stalks Rosemary, prepared as skewars
1. Preheat grill to medium/high.
2. Mix the mayonnaise, curry powder and cayenne pepper in a small bowl until incorporated. Mix in the cilantro and let chill until ready to serve.
3. Season fish and potatoes with salt and pepper. Thread onto skewers alternating between fish and potatoes.
4. Generously grease the grill. Grill skewers for about 10 minutes total, or until fish is cooked through. Turn only once halfway through cooking. Remove from heat and serve with the curry mayonnaise.
Recipe and Image from our E-book: Summer Salads and Backyard BBQ