Grilled Farmers Market Potato Salad
Ready In: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Serves: 6 people
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 large Cal-Organic onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 Cal-Organic red bell pepper, seeded and cut in half
- 1 Cal-Organic green bell pepper, seeded and cut in half
- 4 scallions
- 1 1/2 pounds Cal-Organic red potatoes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Cal-Organic dill, diced
- Prepare vegetables and assemble on a sheet pan. Brush vegetables with olive oil and then place the vegetables on a grill until done, about 5-7 minutes over medium heat. Turn half way during cooking.
- Remove the skin off the grilled peppers and dice. Dice the remaining vegetables.
- Make the vinaigrette by whisking together the vinegar, olive oil, garlic, Dijon mustard and lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, boil the potatoes until done but not too soft. Quarter each potato and place in a large mixing bowl. Add the diced, grilled vegetables and salt and pepper. Pour over the vinaigrette. Toss to combine all the ingredients. Sprinkle over the dill and serve either warm or refrigerate and serve later.