Quesadillas can be filled with all manner of melted cheeses, meats and vegetables. Stuffed with full-flavored goat cheese and spicy arugula, we think you'll fall in love with this tasty twist on a classic appetizer.
Goat Cheese and Arugula Quesadillas
Ready In: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- 1 Cal-Organic tomato, sliced
- 4 tortillas, flour
- 2/3 cup(s) Cal-Organic arugula
- 2/3 cup(s) goat cheese, shredded
- Place 2 tortillas on a flat surface and arrange cheese, tomato and arugula on top. Cover each with another tortilla.
- Heat grill or skillet to high heat and cook until bottom tortilla is golden brown. Flip and cook the other side.
- Transfer to a cutting board and cut into wedges. Serve with your favorite salsa or guacamole for dipping!