Easy Blueberry Compote
Ready In: 20 Minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 cup Cal-Organic blueberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine blueberries, orange juice, sugars, and vanilla extract stirring constantly until the mixture begins to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 5-7 minutes or until mixture is slightly reduced and thickened.
Recipe & Image from our E-book: Back to Our Roots