Chilled Dilled Carrot Salad
Ready In: 3 hours
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- 2 cups peeled and thinly sliced Cal-Organic/Bunny Luv Carrots
- 1/2 cup diced Cal-Organic red onions or shallots
- 2 Tbsp. fresh, chopped Cal-Organic dill
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parboil carrots until tender yet crisp, about 2 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- Combine carrots and onions. Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Pour over carrot mixture and toss well.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours to blend flavors.