Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
Ready In: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Serves: 8-10 people
- 7 Cal-Organic potatoes (variety of your choice), peeled, boiled and chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 oz ranch style dry dressing mix
- In a small mixing bowl, combine dressing mix with buttermilk and sour cream.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, 2 cups cheese and dressing mixture.
- Pour mixture into an ungreased 9×13 inch baking pan. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes.