A family favorite!
Ready In: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 6 people
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup Cheez-it crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) Cal-Organic onion, finely chopped
- 2 heads of Cal-Organic Broccoli (Florets only)
- Cook broccoli in boiling water until just tender. If you prefer to steam it, that’s fine too. Drain broccoli and arrange in bottom of baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients except crackers. Cover broccoli with soup mixture. Then, top with crushed Cheez-It crackers to cover.
- Finally, bake for 45 minutes at 350°F. Serve and enjoy!