Bok Choy with Sesame Seeds
- 2 - 4 Cal-Organic baby bok choy
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce (or tamari for gluten free)
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 3 tsp. sesame seeds, for garnish
1. Wash and cut the ends off the baby bok choy and then cut each bunch in half.
2. Turn the slow cooker to high.
3. Add all of the ingredients except for the sesame seeds to the slow cooker. Stir once to combine. The liquid should come about half way up the sides of the bowl; add more stock as necessary. Cover and cook for 30 minutes on high.
4. Check the vegetables after 30 minutes and cook longer for a softer vegetable mixture. When ready to serve, drain the remaining vegetable stock and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Recipe & Image from our E-book: Hearty Slow Cooker Recipes