Blueberry and Couscous Salad with Grilled Peaches
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Orange Juice
- 1 tablespoon Cider Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Cal-Organic Farms Scallions or Green Onions, finely sliced
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 large Peach, sliced
- 2 cups cooked whole-wheat Couscous
- 1 cup fresh Cal-Organic Farms Blueberries
1. Preheat grill on high. In a large bowl, whisk together oil, orange juice, vinegar, scallions, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
2. Place peaches over direct flame, or over the hottest area on the grill. Cook quickly for 1-2 minutes on each side until seared. Remove from heat.
3. Add the cooked couscous and blueberries to the bowl; gently toss to combine. Top with the grilled slices of peach to serve.
Recipe and Image from our E-book: Summer Salads and Backyard BBQ