Barbequed Potatoes with Green Onions
Ready In: 45-50 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
Serves: 6 people
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 4 Cal-Organic green onions
- 6 Cal-Organic potatoes - large, peeled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Microwave potatoes on high 5-8 minutes, until tender but still firm. Cool slightly and cube.
- Place cubed potatoes on large piece of foil and top with green onions. Dot with butter and season with salt and pepper. Tightly seal foil around potatoes and cook on grill 20-30 minutes, until tender.