Awesome artichoke appetizer!
Ready In: 50 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 4-6 people
- 1 Cal-Organic onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Cal-Organic parsley, minced
- 1/8 tsp oregano, dried
- 2 (6-oz) jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 4 egg(s)
- 1/2 lb cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1 clove(s) garlic, mashed
- Drain marinade from 1 jar of artichoke hearts. Put marinade in frying pan, discard marinade from second jar. Chop artichokes and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to frying pan and sauté 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and oregano. Stir in cheese, parsley, artichokes and onion mixture.
- Pour into a greased 7″x11″ or 6″x10″ baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting into 1 inch square pieces.