Grimmway Enterprises, Inc. may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes by placing a prominent notice on the Site on the initial page of this Policy. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
1.1. Grimmway Enterprises, Inc. collects some information about our online community to enable us to give credit where credit is due, improve the Site, and improve our products and services. As described below, the type of information collected and our use of that information varies depending upon your level of interaction with the Site.
1.3. If you are located outside the United States, please note that any information that you provide via the Site will be transferred to the United States. By using the Site, you consent to this transfer.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
2.1. When you visit the Site, you are not anonymous. Like most Site operators, Grimmway Enterprises, Inc. automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Grimmway Enterprises, Inc. cookie information (if any), browser type, language preference, and date and time of each visitor request. Although this information is not personally identifying information in and of itself, some information (such as IP addresses) could potentially be personally identifying information when paired with other information. Grimmway Enterprises, Inc.’ purpose in collecting this information is to better understand how visitors to the Site use the Site thereby improving the visitors’ experience.
2.3. Use of Personal Information. Grimmway Enterprises, Inc. collects personal information from you, (such as your name, address, phone number, email address, etc.) only when you voluntarily provide it to us. This information may then be used to communicate with you regarding our products, services and promotions, solicit feedback via surveys, or provide you with information that you specifically requested. We will not send you unsolicited emails unless you have opted in for marketing communication or we are contacting you to follow-up on a specific request, issue, or communication you have initiated with us.
2.4. Sharing and Disclosing Your Information. Grimmway Enterprises, Inc. is not in the business of renting or selling personal information you provide on this Site to other people or nonaffiliated companies. Grimmway Enterprises, Inc. does share your information to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, and under the following circumstances:
- We provide information to trusted partners who work on our behalf or with Grimmway Enterprises, Inc. under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Grimmway Enterprises, Inc. communicate with you about us. Examples of such arrangements include receiving your Customer Relation question or comment, sending and capturing survey questions and data or receiving a career applicant’s resume, application or other job related information or attachment. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We may share your information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement agencies or officials, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We may transfer information about you if Grimmway Enterprises, Inc. is acquired by or merged with another company.
3. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Site may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties. Any links to the websites of third parties are provided solely for your convenience and such websites are not owned or operated by Grimmway Enterprises, Inc.. Grimmway Enterprises, Inc. has no control over the privacy practices of third party websites and your activities at those website will be governed by the policies and practices of those third parties. We assume no responsibility for the information practices of such other websites. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of these third parties before disclosing any personally identifiable information, as we are not responsible for the privacy practices or website content of those websites.
4. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
This Site is designed for adult users and Grimmway Enterprises, Inc. does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone who has not reached the age of majority in the state or country in which he or she resides, nor does Grimmway Enterprises, Inc. intentionally allow anyone who has not reached the age of majority in the state in which he or she resides to register as a member or submit content for publication on this Site. As such, Grimmway Enterprises, Inc. strongly encourages parents to play an active role in their child’s online activity. If you are a parent and suspect that your child has provided Grimmway Enterprises, Inc. with personally identifiable information please contact us as indicated below.
6. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
8. CONTACT INFORMATION
Bakersfield, CA 93380
Phone: (661) 845-5200
Fax: (661) 845-9585
– See more at: http://grimmway.com/carrots/privacy-policy/#sthash.R0mOE6Fa.dpuf